Howard S. Edidin
Over twenty-five years of experience in delivering Enterprise Integration Solutions. For the last 17 years, I have been specializing in Healthcare and Life Sciences.
- Over ten years of Hands-On Azure Experience
- Attended the Intelligent Cloud Architect Boot Camp (CSA)
- Cloud Solution Architect specializing with Azure iPaaS and iSaaS Integration
- Former MVP – Azure Data Platform
- Microsoft HL7 FHIR and Interoperability Virtual Team
- HL7 Org – Member
- HL7 FHIR SME to Microsoft
- BizTalk – HL7 and HIPPA SME
- Over 26 years of experience as technology & business leader, architect, manager, sales and professional services roles.
- Strategic initiatives of $MM projects
- Responsible for one of two major business functions.
- Modernization and Transformation Data Warehouse, Data Marts, ODS, ETL to Big Data technologies
- Passionate about data-driven success, advanced data analytics, predictive analysis, and statistical modeling.
- Hands-on knowledge of Big data technologies.
- Data Lake, Big data, Hadoop, HDFS, MapReduce, Yarn
- Pig, Hive, Elasticsearch, Kibana, Spark, Scala, Cassandra, HBase, Impala, Flume, Sqoop
- MAPR, Cloudera-Data Warehouse, Data Marts, ETL
- Oracle, SqlServer, Postgres, MonetDB-Java, Python, Perl, Shell, Pl*Sql
- Application Development, Automation, Production Management, Operation and Support
- Governance steward, risk management, security, best practices